Saint Alphonsus Rehabilitation Services (STARS) Physical Therapy
Our experts in physical therapy, occupational rehabilitation, speech therapy and chiropractic care have advanced training and certifications to offer you the highest level of expertise and latest advancements in rehabilitation. As a patient, you will benefit from one-on-one physical therapy sessions specifically tailored to your unique rehabilitation needs. Our goal is to get you back to the activities you enjoy as quickly as possible. Click here to find more about how STARS Physical Therapy can help you.
STARS Physical Therapy is CARF Accredited
Three-Year CARF Accreditation was awarded to Saint Alphonsus Rehabilitation Services (STARS) Physical Therapy for the following services.
- Interdisciplinary Outpatient Medical Rehabilitation Program (Adults)
- Interdisciplinary Outpatient Medical Rehabilitation Program (Children and Adolescents)
- Single Discipline Medical Rehabilitation Program (Adults)
- Single Discipline Medical Rehabilitation Program (Children and Adolescents)
- Interdisciplinary Brain Injury Specialty Program (Adults)
- Interdisciplinary Brain Injury Specialty Program (Children and Adolescents)
- Occupational Rehabilitation Programs (Adults)
- Occupational Rehabilitation Programs—Comprehensive Services (Adults)
CARF accreditation demonstrates STARS Physical Therapy’s quality, accountability, and commitment to the satisfaction of the persons served.
CARF International is an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services providers in the areas of Aging Services, Behavioral Health, Child and Youth Services, Durable Medical Equipment, Employment and Community Services, Medical Rehabilitation, Opioid Treatment Programs, and Vision Rehabilitation Services.
For more information on CARF, visit www.carf.org.
STARS Commitment to Patient Satisfaction
STARS physical therapists combine traditional therapy methods with innovative state-of-the-art advancements in rehabilitation care. You will benefit from one-on-one physical therapy sessions specifically tailored to your unique rehabilitation needs. Our goal is to get you back to the activities you enjoy as quickly as possible.
STARS Physical Therapy maintains excellent clinical results for our patients, as measured by FOTO (Focus on Therapeutic Outcomes). The talented and dedicated clinicians at STARS have outcomes that statistically exceeded national benchmarks by a margin better than 90% of other FOTO subscribers.
Physical therapy is a way of working with your body to extend your range of motion, improve circulation and increase your overall mobility. Working with a trained physical therapist is a more natural way to avoid further injury.
If you are not sure about how physical therapy can benefit you, contact us. We can share you the benefits of physical therapy as a more natural alternative to help your body recover fast.
Saint Alphonsus Rehabilitation Services (STARS) facilities are located throughout the Boise Area. We’re open most every weekday, except holidays.
STARS Physical Therapy Locations
- Boise (Curtis) –901 N. Curtis Rd., Ste. 204 Boise, Idaho 83706
- Boise (Liberty)–717 N. Liberty St. Boise, Idaho 83704
- Boise (West YMCA)–5959 N. Discovery Place Boise, Idaho 83713
- Boise (Downtown YMCA) — 1050 W. State St. Boise, Idaho 83702
- Bown Crossing (New) 2141 E. Parkcenter Blvd. Boise, ID 83706
- Eagle Health Plaza — 323 E. Riverside Dr., Ste. 124 Eagle, Idaho 83616
- Meridian Health Plaza — 3025 W. Cherry Lane Meridian, ID 83642
- Meridian Pediatrics –179 SW 5th Avenue Meridian, Idaho 83642
- Talus Medical Plaza (New) — 3875 E. Overland Meridian, ID 83642
- Nampa Garrity Clinic –4424 E. Flamingo Suite 120 Nampa, ID 83687
- Nampa Rec Center –131 Constitution Way Nampa, Idaho 83686
- Ontario, Oregon — 840 SW 4th Avenue Ontario, OR 97914
- Fruitland Health Plaza –910 NW 16th Street Ste. 200 Fruitland, Idaho 83619
- Baker City, Oregon — 3325 Pocahontas Rd. Baker City, Oregon 97814